Author Topic: Hybrid view Albums / Tracks  (Read 28719 times)

redwing

Two issues:
- first sub-grouping header (Disc 1) no longer shows up with whatever settings in compact view
- lowlight track selector has highlight color in its top border (pink in the screenshot)

redwing

Can you add "display as single column list" option to the compact view just like album cover view?
That's useful when browsing classical music albums that have lengthy titles and multiple artists.

ost

Can you add "display as single column list" option to the compact view just like album cover view?
That's useful when browsing classical music albums that have lengthy titles and multiple artists.

+1

Steven

• Administrator
- lowlight track selector has highlight color in its top border (pink in the screenshot)
just so i am sure its the same issue, you selected a track, then selected another panel.
If you minimise and restore MB it goes back how it should?

redwing

Steven

• Administrator

Bee-liever

• MB Version: 3.6.8849 P
Yes, thank you.
All working fine for me too.
MusicBee and my library - Making bee-utiful music together

redwing

Pressing arrow keys doesn't move track selector to a previous/next song in another column.

Steven

• Administrator
Pressing arrow keys doesn't move track selector to a previous/next song in another column.
The arrow keys are behaving how i intended.
However i do agree that the edit arrow button and edit save/go next hotkey should follow track order so i will change that

redwing

No, I meant that keyboard arrow keys are not jumping to another column when selecting a track with keyboard.

Steven

• Administrator
Its behaving as i would expect - when you hold the Shift key down and arrow across columns, MB selects all the in-between tracks. If thats not what you meant, perhaps you could give an example of what you think its doing wrong using the Jimi Hendrix screenshot above?

redwing

What I meant is if you select first track and then keep pressing down arrow key, it stops at the last song of the left column and cannot jump to the first song of the right column.
If there are multiple albums, it just jumps to the next album's left column, skipping the right column of the current album.

Try it with album cover view. Pressing up/down key jumps to another column.