Author Topic: DiscordBee - Updates your Discord status with Infos from MusicBee  (Read 104660 times)

kilo

Question (not related to my previous posts on here): isn't DiscordBee supposed to show the total and elapsed time of your current song in your Discord status? It still shows album, song name, and track number, but this has been gone for months. Was it removed?

nekothegamer

please i need help, i want it to work back it's the reason i use musicbee in the first place

please i need help, i want it to work back it's the reason i use musicbee in the first place

spencey

Mine is completely broken since early September. Using the current version 3.0.4. I've tried deleting old files in roaming %appdata% but doesn't really do anything. It just seems the whole thing is broken since the ID thing changed with discord. Very sad, because I loved the RP integration. It was cool to share what bootlegs or whatever odd music I was listening to with my friends, but there's an end to everything eventually..

my version of Musicbee is 3.4.8033

duncebee

claphands

I'm currently on the Nov 27th build (3.5.8367) with no issues. You might want to go back to that version, if possible. I'm going to wait to upgrade I guess.

For completeness, last time I updated was September 2020 (3.4.7792) also with no issues.

tvlh

Hi. Seems like DiscordBee isn't uploading the album covers. How can I fix this?

Thank you in advance.

thequietkid

Can someone please help me with this?
I am getting this "Unable to initialise plugin" error message when trying to enable this plugin from the musicbee preferences menu.

greusch

Can someone please help me with this?
I am getting this "Unable to initialise plugin" error message when trying to enable this plugin from the musicbee preferences menu.

Can confirm this is happening for me as well. I was noticing that my album art uploads were no longer working in DiscordBee 3.0.4 even with a custom Imgur ID, but until there's a workaround or fix for this I am unable to update.

Rowann1

My MusicBee has been crashing multiple times a day for the last year and a half. Finally reporting it.

Error:

MusicBee v3.5.8150.17011D  (Win10.0), 24 Jul 2023 22:04:

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at MusicBeePlugin.DiscordTools.DiscordClient.<UploadArtwork>d__22.MoveNext()
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.AsyncMethodBuilderCore.<>c.<ThrowAsync>b__6_1(Object state)
   at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.WaitCallback_Context(Object state)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.System.Threading.IThreadPoolWorkItem.ExecuteWorkItem()
   at System.Threading.ThreadPoolWorkQueue.Dispatch()
   at System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitCallback.PerformWaitCallback()

sveakul

at MusicBeePlugin.DiscordTools.DiscordClient.<UploadArtwork>d__22.MoveNext()
This shows the problem is with the Discord Bee plugin.  Try updating the plugin to its latest version (https://github.com/sll552/DiscordBee/releases) first, and if errors continue post in that plugin's forum thread so its developer can see them.