Author Topic: DiscordBee - Updates your Discord status with Infos from MusicBee  (Read 104672 times)

derTyp

Yes, unfortunately I had less time to work on it than expected.

But nonetheless I am happy that version 2.0.0 was just released and includes the album upload and some bugfixes. You can download it at  https://github.com/sll552/DiscordBee/releases/tag/v2.0.0

heyman111

Yes, unfortunately I had less time to work on it than expected.

But nonetheless I am happy that version 2.0.0 was just released and includes the album upload and some bugfixes. You can download it at  https://github.com/sll552/DiscordBee/releases/tag/v2.0.0

Congrats on the release! I'll give it a try later today.
Last Edit: November 01, 2021, 05:11:21 AM by heyman111

heyman111

I ended up giving it a shot. I played a track but even after 15 minutes the artwork hasn't been uploaded as an asset (because it's still not there on the developer page and no image shows up on Discord).
I tried manually uploading an image instead and it indeed didn't appear immediately, however I was able to see the manually uploaded image around 5 minutes after.

I'm wondering if it's because I have the album art embedded into the file and not actually as a file?

derTyp

I ended up giving it a shot. I played a track but even after 15 minutes the artwork hasn't been uploaded as an asset (because it's still not there on the developer page and no image shows up on Discord).
I tried manually uploading an image instead and it indeed didn't appear immediately, however I was able to see the manually uploaded image around 5 minutes after.

I'm wondering if it's because I have the album art embedded into the file and not actually as a file?

Did the upload of the basic assets work? Do you see the logo, play, pause, ... icons on the developer page? Because only if those are present the cover uploads will start.

heyman111

Did the upload of the basic assets work? Do you see the logo, play, pause, ... icons on the developer page? Because only if those are present the cover uploads will start.

Nope, there are no assets at all for me.

heyman111

heyman111

I followed the powershell instructions you said on Github but Ill post it here since I dont have an account:

Last Edit: November 01, 2021, 08:26:12 PM by heyman111

derTyp

Ok thats interesting, because that should be the folder where discord saves some state, including the auth token the plugin needs to upload the assets.

Could you make the window a little bigger for the last command, because the path for "--user-data-dir" is the interesting part?

heyman111

Ok thats interesting, because that should be the folder where discord saves some state, including the auth token the plugin needs to upload the assets.

Could you make the window a little bigger for the last command, because the path for "--user-data-dir" is the interesting part?

This is as big as I was able to make it, hope it helps:

heyman111

Could you do the steps mentioned in https://github.com/sll552/DiscordBee/issues/92#issuecomment-956630886

I guess I need to start a support Discord server  ;D

I wouldn't mind helping out on discord, would perhaps solve this quicker (I hope it's solveable)
But I did your instructions, but the thing is I opened all .ldb files but none of them had a ".mfa" function, just "MFA_WARNING"