Author Topic: Musicbee and Cover Art Sildesow  (Read 3954 times)

musolamb

Hi, this is my first post so go gentle.

I have a question.

In my music collection each album is in its own folder. Within the folder for each album, there is another folder which contains the cover art (cover, back, inside etc.)

Is a way for musicbee to automatically cycle though this cover art without having to assign each piece of artwork individually?

In other words can I have a folder within my album folder and musicbee just cycles through the art work in that folder?

Cheers

CritterMan

• Now with FiiO M11!
The "now playing bar" has such an option. That needs to be added in the "arrange panels" menu. You can find that using the "configure layout" button next to the search bar.
Home Desk ~ MB 3.3 Portable • Questyle CMA400i (ASIO) • Sennheiser HD 660S (balanced) / Audeze EL-8 Closed Back / Fostex TR-X00 Ebony • Teac AI-101DA • Jamo C93 + Dayton Audio SUB-1000
Work Desk ~ MB 3.3 Portable / Tidal • SMSL SU-8 v2 • Nobsound NS-05P • THX AAA 789 • Sennheiser HD 58X (balanced)
OTG ~ FiiO M11 • Audiofly AF180 / B&O H6

musolamb

Thanks for the reply. Great to hear there is such a function. I have tried looking for it and can't seem to find it.
Am I looking at the correct menu?

frankz

If you right click your displayed artwork in the Now Playing screen, you will be presented with the option to "Enable Image Rotation."  This will rotate images for the playing track if more than one is available.

musolamb

Thanks for your reply Frankz. I only seem to be able to get that function to work with Artwork that I have entered through the 'Artwork' tag, going through and assigning a picture type.

What I would like to know is if this can be done automatically by having cover art within the album folder or within a folder in the album folder?