Author Topic: Album art in different place since latest update?  (Read 1906 times)

XTorinX

So I've been using MusicBee for a while now but only today decided to update finally. When I updated, most things were the same but the one thing I have noticed that is a bit irritating is that the artwork, when I click on an album, has changed it's location. Before the update, it had resided on the right side but now, ever since the update, it now resides on the left of the information / track-list and possibly might be smaller than before too (but idk).

Just am wondering if there's a way to change it to how it was without downgrading to an older version of MusicBee.

Before Update:

After Update:

(also sorry about the subject, I didn't know how else to word it.)

frankz

This was an intentional change and as far as I know is not configurable.

XTorinX

Damn, I wish it wasn't cause it's really off-putting. There's so much wasted space on the right!  :'(

phred

• Global Moderator
There's so much wasted space on the right!  :'(
Not necessarily...
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here

doodlepapers

Damn, I wish it wasn't cause it's really off-putting. There's so much wasted space on the right!  :'(

Disable the "Display tracks as a single column list" option in the artwork view configuration, and it'll look like the screenshot above.

XTorinX

Damn, I wish it wasn't cause it's really off-putting. There's so much wasted space on the right!  :'(

Disable the "Display tracks as a single column list" option in the artwork view configuration, and it'll look like the screenshot above.

I don't see that option anywhere...

It doesn't entirely solve the issue either.

phred

• Global Moderator
From the Album Artwork view click on 'Albums' > Customize Panel > tick 'show the tracks for the selected album' > click to show settings > untick 'display tracks as a single column'

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki

XTorinX

From the Album Artwork view click on 'Albums' > Customize Panel > tick 'show the tracks for the selected album' > click to show settings > untick 'display tracks as a single column'

Uh this is all I see: https://prnt.sc/i2eycj

and when I click on "Configure Expanded Panel, I only see this: http://prntscr.com/i2eyy5

phred

• Global Moderator
Uh this is all I see: https://prnt.sc/i2eycj
and when I click on "Configure Expanded Panel, I only see this: http://prntscr.com/i2eyy5
Your screenshot links are "server not found" so therefore we can't see what you're seeing and can't help

Also what version of MB are you using?

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki