Author Topic: Burn a mp3 data  (Read 4784 times)

wizzalong

I would like to burn an mp3 data disc in playlist order onto a cd to play in my car .............. I thought I had it but it didn't quite work ....... would be awesome if there was an easy way ........ (or perhaps there is and I am not doing it right)

Steven

• Administrator
burning mp3 cd's is supported so you will need to describe in what way it doesnt do what you want

wizzalong

Hi Steven ...... I have created a play list comprising of 190 songs and shuffled them into an order I want them to play. I then went to burn them onto a cd to play in my car as mp3's.  When I copy them into the burn window they appear as I have them in the shuffled order but when the burn is complete they are in a different order and sometimes songs are missed and doubled up.  I have played with the settings and burned numerous cd's but thus far have not been able to get it to write them in the play list order.  I might be doing it wrong and would be grateful for any input on how I can get this problem sorted.  Cheers.

Stephanizzle

• I took apart my iPod Classic & fixed it myself
I have the same problem, I'm throwing many test cd's away to get it to work and burn the exact order of the playlist. I'll let you know if I can make it work.
The Stephanizzle,
"Hip-Hop & Ya Don't Stop!"

sveakul

I have the same problem, I'm throwing many test cd's away to get it to work and burn the exact order of the playlist. I'll let you know if I can make it work.

Was this problem solved within the thread you responded to here?:  https://getmusicbee.com/forum/index.php?topic=18810.0