Author Topic: best way to use Musicbee for new MP3 players  (Read 3212 times)

andrew hodge

I downloaded MB specifically to manage songs and podcasts on MP3 players. Amazingly for me as I'm so useless with these things, I managed to download MB and also dragged one by one my music album from my NAS drive into the inbox. They are in FLAC format. I also managed to convert to MP3's which went into the MB designated file. Following conversion, I thought that then MB would read only the recently converted MP3 files but it seems to me that when I synchronise to the MP3 players, I am transferring the original FLAC files. I don't doubt I am missing something very obvious, but I can't put my finger on it. The FLAC files on the NAS drive are used for my streamer and I only need the MP3 files on my computer having the MB software. Can anyone direct me to the guide for introducing the MP3 conversions instead of the FLAC from which they came? Thanks.

CritterMan

• Now with FiiO M11!
MB can convert and sync on the fly. I suspect this is out of date, but you can start here on the wiki and explore the sync options from there.
Home Desk ~ MB 3.3 Portable • Questyle CMA400i (ASIO) • Sennheiser HD 660S (balanced) / Audeze EL-8 Closed Back / Fostex TR-X00 Ebony • Teac AI-101DA • Jamo C93 + Dayton Audio SUB-1000
Work Desk ~ MB 3.3 Portable / Tidal • SMSL SU-8 v2 • Nobsound NS-05P • THX AAA 789 • Sennheiser HD 58X (balanced)
OTG ~ FiiO M11 • Audiofly AF180 / B&O H6