Author Topic: Path issues with SEND TO LIBRARY  (Read 911 times)

Mikelap

In Vista I ripped a cd when i send to library i get this message: system exception ,you do not have access permission to the source or target folder or another process has a file locked. so what exactly do i check to make sure path to library is restored. Thank you
Last Edit: January 07, 2018, 02:53:34 PM by Mikelap
PC Windows 10>Musicbee>Quad 405>Burson Conductor >Pioneer SX750>Woo Audio22>FLUXION AV-7 S.E.T. Speaker amp>FU32+6N2 AMP.>Asus Essence STX>CmoyBB>Sennheiser HD800S >Grado RS2E>DENON LA-D5000 LITE >DENON AHD-1001,Kef 104,Klipsch KG 5.5

Steven

• Administrator
Assuming you checked you do have permission to the folders then it might be the continuous monitoring functionality interfering if you have it enabled.
But basically you are using an unsupported MB version on an unsupported O/S so you are probably out of luck with further support

Mikelap

continuous monitering is not ticked .the ripped cd should go to the same library that is ticked in FILE-LIBRARY right how and where do i change the path to be able to send to this library. Also just noticed that when i untick AUTO ORGANISE the cd rip goes on Musicbee that part is ok but not on external drive that happens when box is ticked only as usual Thanks
Last Edit: January 07, 2018, 09:23:23 PM by Mikelap
PC Windows 10>Musicbee>Quad 405>Burson Conductor >Pioneer SX750>Woo Audio22>FLUXION AV-7 S.E.T. Speaker amp>FU32+6N2 AMP.>Asus Essence STX>CmoyBB>Sennheiser HD800S >Grado RS2E>DENON LA-D5000 LITE >DENON AHD-1001,Kef 104,Klipsch KG 5.5