Author Topic: Where to put Musicbee file?  (Read 1737 times)

Mikelap

Where do i unzip Musicbee DOWNLOAD  to ??????? in Vista . When i installed the first time i check where the file is i see this   C/programs/Musicbee . When i want to open it doesnt work .Where should i send the file when i unzip it Thanks
Last Edit: January 03, 2018, 08:04:56 PM by Mikelap
PC Windows 10>Musicbee>Quad 405>Burson Conductor >Pioneer SX750>Woo Audio22>FLUXION AV-7 S.E.T. Speaker amp>FU32+6N2 AMP.>Asus Essence STX>CmoyBB>Sennheiser HD800S >Grado RS2E>DENON LA-D5000 LITE >DENON AHD-1001,Kef 104,Klipsch KG 5.5

captain_paranoia

Dump the zip on the desktop.
Open the zip. You will find a file called 'MusicBeeSetup_3_1_Update1.exe'
Run this. You will probably have to either run as admin, or accept running the program, depending on windows version.
This should install MusicBee; it's an installer exe.

Mikelap

I  installed Musicbee but it doesnt open ?? ?
PC Windows 10>Musicbee>Quad 405>Burson Conductor >Pioneer SX750>Woo Audio22>FLUXION AV-7 S.E.T. Speaker amp>FU32+6N2 AMP.>Asus Essence STX>CmoyBB>Sennheiser HD800S >Grado RS2E>DENON LA-D5000 LITE >DENON AHD-1001,Kef 104,Klipsch KG 5.5

phred

• Global Moderator
Try whitelisting musicbee.exe (or the entire MB folder) in your security software. If you're using Avast or AVG, it's a know issue and it would be good for you to complain about it on the Avast or AVG forums.
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here

Steven

• Administrator
Someone else with vista also said MB 3.1 doesnt work
3.0 should still work though

Mikelap

What i did finally is install 3.1 after i installed 2.5 and used it in Vista in compatibility mode and it works .Is it pretty sure it works with 3.0 ??? Took alot of work to get this far .One other thing i noticed is that apart from default musicbee skin if i try something else like midnight blue it doesnt work freezes and says something about NULL ...... its jammed there i have to reinstall Musicbee Thanks