Author Topic: BUG? Stereo Tool DSP Plugin  (Read 3066 times)

xeonace

Hi guys just made this account to ask for help about this problem of mine, I downloaded a DSP Plugin named Thimeo Stereo Tool ver 8.54 and installed it and then 3 of them appeared in the plugin list, then i deleted the plugin from the folder i installed it in and then there were still 2 of them stuck and i wanted to know how to delete them.
Last Edit: January 02, 2018, 06:46:36 PM by xeonace

wealstarr

No Offense, but why are you even using that ? Are your audio files Youtube ripped ? It's primarily meant for the radio stations because of the shitty quality they stream in and to manipulate the pitch to fit all the tracks in a specific time-frame and to declip the tracks to compensate for the added loudness. All in all none of the reasons why a home user who's encodes are genuine and high-quality would be bothering about it. That and it consumes resources like shit.

There're better things out there for everything you need. If you can tell me what is it that you're trying to accomplish with stereo tool, I might be able to guide you in the right direction.

Also, just out of curiosity, what's the source of your audio files ?

xeonace

okay so thing is i'm trying to REMOVE the leftover plugin since i have no use for it since my friend is saying it's "good stuff" even though i don't really have use for it and with the resources it uses, i don't know how i've already tried removing the plugin from the plugins folder and it's still left there in the plugins list,plus about my files i bought them and have not ripped off the music from youtube since ripped audio has trash quality.

wealstarr

In what format did you installed it in ? DSP or VST ? Most of these 3rd party plugins get installed in more then one location, being in different format, intended to be used on different applications. If Musicbee can still can scan it, it has to be lingering somewhere. Try finding the .dll in your programs folder as well as the plugins folder of the Musicbee.

Also, if you're looking for a simple, kick-ass plugin to manipulate the audio, try looking for Fabfilter Pro-Q 2.

For surgical uses, this is the most sort out plugin in the audio world because It has unmatched transparency. My entire library is encoded in V0 with lame 3.98.4. which averages out around 245 K/bps With Fabfilter (and some other tweaking) I listen to the synths in the background clearly that wouldn't be possible otherwise unless listening to the lossless compression.

Steven

• Administrator
recent versions of MB retrieve dsp plugins from 2 locations - the plugins folder where MB is installed and
C:\Users\<your id>\AppData\Roaming\MusicBee\Plugins