Author Topic: How to lock the panels ?  (Read 2201 times)

wealstarr

Hi,

Whenever I try to reach for the scrollbars, I sometimes accidentally end up dragging the panels. How do I lock the panels preventing them from being dragged around ?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
This would be a great wishlist request.
MusicBee Wiki
Use & improve MusicBee's documentation!

Latest beta patch (3.5)
(Unzip and overwrite existing program files)

wobbly

+1

I have a few older friends would be  great to lock down

wealstarr

This would be a great wishlist request.

Judging from your post, it can't be accomplished. Okay I'll submit a request. Thanks for the suggestion. An update will be required which I don't want to, not at least at this time.

On a side note: Commencing from version 3.2, I don't like the new elements introduced to the panels, they disturb the entire panels lay-out. Although I like the idea of these elements, interface looks more modern as well as it's a note to have more information at hand for the people like me who have larger libraries. Some more work is needed to incorporate them properly in the lay-out. It'll be interesting to see what Steven comes up at the end of the final release of 3.2.

redwing

On a side note: Commencing from version 3.2, I don't like the new elements introduced to the panels, they disturb the entire panels lay-out. Although I like the idea of these elements, interface looks more modern as well as it's a note to have more information at hand for the people like me who have larger libraries. Some more work is needed to incorporate them properly in the lay-out. It'll be interesting to see what Steven comes up at the end of the final release of 3.2.

What new elements are you referring to and how do they affect the whole layout? If you want your opinion to be heard, be more specific in describing issues.
Otherwise, such vague comments as this are likely to get ignored.