Author Topic: How to sync lrc files with Android  (Read 4147 times)

christmw2503

The android music player that I use supports synchronized lrc files located in the same folder as the music file, but unfortunately currently doesn't support embedded synced lyrics. So can Musicbee sync lrc files that are not embedded in the music file, but have the same name and are located in the same folder as the music file?

ma_t14

If what you want is for MusicBee to download synced lyrics for your tracks then have a look at the minilyrics plugin. Minilyrics itself has a "save lyrics in the song's directory" option and automatically downloads the playing track's lyrics.

christmw2503

Unfortunately, the android app I use only recognizes separate lrc files (but not embedded). So, it's not possible to sync those lrc files?

redwing

I'm not using separate lyrics files. Did you try it? What happened? Did MB embed those lyrics to files?

vzell

The android music player that I use supports synchronized lrc files located in the same folder as the music file, but unfortunately currently doesn't support embedded synced lyrics. So can Musicbee sync lrc files that are not embedded in the music file, but have the same name and are located in the same folder as the music file?

Which Player is This?

ma_t14

Unfortunately, the android app I use only recognizes separate lrc files (but not embedded). So, it's not possible to sync those lrc files?

I seem to have misunderstood your question in my previous reply.

For me MusicBee syncs the lrc lyric files that are included in the same folder as the music files without any issues. Just tested again now to verify.

So the answer to your original question is, yes MusicBee can sync your lrc files that are not embeded in the music files. Are you implying that this does not work for you?
Last Edit: January 02, 2018, 10:28:32 AM by ma_t14