Author Topic: BADASSBEE SET (PLEASE GIVE ME)  (Read 1434 times)

StardustNightwind

Someone PLEASE give me these awecome icon sets! I love them! Especially the Gold Bee! I need them for Filetype icons too. The download links are dead. Does anyone have them?
https://getmusicbee.com/forum/index.php?topic=9296.0

EDIT
No it looks like the links are dead indeed...
Last Edit: May 20, 2019, 06:36:12 AM by StardustNightwind

StardustNightwind

Cant download them no matter what I try... The account works but the link is dead...

phred

• Global Moderator
I had no trouble downloading either link that's in the first post. If you still can't get them, I suggest posting in the original thread so the developer can see your request. I should point out that the thread is six years old and the developer hasn't logged in to the forum in almost three years.
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here

Mr. Trev

Just tried myself right now, both the Deviant Art page and the download links worked for me. No problems

Make sure you don't have an ad/privacy/script blocker running which may be messing with things? Maybe try a different browser?

StardustNightwind

Thanks guys! Indeed my uBlock Origin for Opera was blocking the download.

How do I install them?
Last Edit: May 20, 2019, 09:43:21 PM by StardustNightwind

CritterMan

• Now with FiiO M11!
Home Desk ~ MB 3.3 Portable • Questyle CMA400i (ASIO) • Sennheiser HD 660S (balanced) / Audeze EL-8 Closed Back / Fostex TR-X00 Ebony • Teac AI-101DA • Jamo C93 + Dayton Audio SUB-1000
Work Desk ~ MB 3.3 Portable / Tidal • SMSL SU-8 v2 • Nobsound NS-05P • THX AAA 789 • Sennheiser HD 58X (balanced)
OTG ~ FiiO M11 • Audiofly AF180 / B&O H6