Author Topic: Can't edit config on the Windows Store version of Music Bee  (Read 1255 times)

Hi all,
The other day I checked for updates and there were some but I also see there is a Windows 10 version and I installed it because it is cool. That said in my config I need to edit the configuration.xml to change initial key for vorbis and remove the space.
I found the file, I changed the rights on them yet even if I use my editor in administrator I can't edit the file.
Notepad++ asks if another program uses the file. There is none.
Notepad tells I have no rights even-though I have them.
Editing anywhere and then copying from the command prompt AS ADMIN says basically FU...

D:\Users\Me\Desktop>copy Configuration.xml D:\WindowsApps\50072StevenMayall.MusicBee_3.1.30.0_x86__kcr266et74avj\win32
Remplacer D:\WindowsApps\50072StevenMayall.MusicBee_3.1.30.0_x86__kcr266et74avj\win32\Configuration.xml (Oui/Non/Tous) : oui
Accès refusé.
        0 fichier(s) copié(s).

In these moments I definitely prefer Linux to Windows... -_- When you're root, you're root and you can even rm -rf /* should you like to. I hope Windows stop infantilise us. We know what we're doing here. Sorry for the short rant but it is frustrating at most.

I think I will go ballistic and boot from a Linux Live CD and edit from there... -_-

Any help would be appreciated.
Regards,
Last Edit: December 18, 2017, 06:41:27 PM by フェライン・フェーズ