Author Topic: Trouble transfering music to Astell & Kern AK70  (Read 4960 times)

moley

Using Windows 10 laptop and Astell and Kern AK70 music device. All are up to date.

I have tried 3 times to 'Send to my..200GB SD card in my AK70. Each time it has successfully transferred only 25% or 70% of my music files. What am I doing wrong? Is there another and better way to Synchronize MusicBee so I get 100% transferred? I tried using Window 'Cast To..' option that did not work. I then chose windows Send to..from File manager to the AK70 SD card. This worked better but still not everything transferred over.
I have over 10,000 songs to upload, it said it will take 12 hours.

Sorry if this has been asked already, i have looked and cant find a similar question

Thank you

phred

• Global Moderator
From within MB are you using the 'sync' option or the 'send to' option?
What version of MB are you using?
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here

moley

Version 3.0.6335. Im using the send to option . is it better to use the sync option, and whre is Sync in MB?

Thanks
M
Last Edit: December 14, 2017, 10:28:46 PM by moley

phred

• Global Moderator
First of all, I'd suggest updating to the latest, or next to latest version and trying again. See my sig.

If the upgrade doesn't help with the problem, try syncing. I'm not familiar with your device, but I assume it connects to your desktop via a USB connection, yes? If so, connect it, launch MB, and on the left navigator panel near the bottom, the device will (should) show up under 'Devices.' From there you can configure what to transfer, along with other settings. This should give you a decent overview:
http://musicbee.wikia.com/wiki/Sync
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here

moley

7GS

Hi Moley, were you able to get play counts to sync for the AK70?

I have tried my best but have had no luck.