Author Topic: Playlist Folders When Syncing to Mobile Devices  (Read 968 times)

jaydenpaul

When choosing which playlists to sync to my phone it would be cool if it showed the playlists the same way it does in the sidebar (with collapsing folders). Also would it be cool if you could select a folder and it would automatically select/deselect all the playlists in that folder.
Cheers  :)

hentrop

When syncing to a device (in my case, an Android phone), playlist folders don't get transferred over. The playlists within them do get transferred over, but all the playlists end up being in a single "Playlists" folder, instead of being organized into playlist folders, like I have in MusicBee. I have tried manually adding folders into the main "Playlists" folder on my device and putting playlists in them, and the music player I use on my phone is able to navigate those folders and see the playlists. However, because I moved the playlists, they no longer work because the file paths are no longer correct.

Would you be able to add the ability to maintain the playlist folders structure when syncing? I'm guessing that playlist folders wouldn't work for some devices' players, so maybe just make this an option?

(Note: this message was merged into this thread from another thread)
Last Edit: September 11, 2018, 07:01:15 AM by hentrop