Author Topic: Displaying time in hh:mm:ss  (Read 1150 times)

cplloyd42

I did a search for displaying the time in the progress bar, but gave up after a scan of 20-30 postings with "display" and "time" without luck.

I am using MB to play audiobook files of 6-10 hours duration. If I want to place the start point a some specific place, the position cursor displays seconds only. I would appreciate it displaying the time in hh:mm:ss - it's a distinct nuisance trying to translate times like 05:43:22 into seconds. I realize that MB is used mostly to play much shorter music files, but even a long classical piece might benefit from this option.

So, is there a way of doing this? If not, would it be possible to ask for it as an option in the Layout(s)? Also, the track display on the main panel shows the length in seconds, where hh:mm:ss display would seem more suitable.

Thanks in advance,
Paul.

redwing

You could post the request on the wishlist board. BTW currently it displays in mmm:ss format, not just in seconds.

cplloyd42

Thanks again, redwing. Yes, you are right with the mmm:ss - my mistake.

I take it from your reply that what I'm asking advice for isn't available at present, so I'll take your suggestion and post a request.

Kind regards,
Paul.