Author Topic: Minor graphic bug: Error in the right track list  (Read 1319 times)

NickIst

Hello, yesterday I caught a graphic bug. As you can see on the images above. I have tracks 6 (Hellraiser) and 2 (Cat...) playing, but on the right in the track list the indcation is false. And when you choose other track in the right list, the player plays one you've chosen, but it indicates that completely different track is played
How to get: Two almost same (in several tags) albums one of them is in the library and another one is in the inbox. Add them in the tracklsit. Than I sorted out tracks in the list by name.
Last Edit: November 22, 2017, 02:50:40 PM by NickIst

NickIst

I checked that the bug is actual for th last version too (3.1.6512). But now it needs a bit more time for the bug to show up

Steven

• Administrator
there is no point repeatedly reporting this. Its because you are sorting the playing tracks panel by title rather than the natural order. When sorted by title and there are two or more tracks have the same title then this issue will occur

NickIst

Sorry I thought you haven't noticed it before, but I really liked your player and I'd like to help to improve it. By the way, in the latest release it seems to work fine with track title sorting until I switch tabs in the header bar.