Author Topic: Can't connect to remote speakers or stereo  (Read 16860 times)

blueriver

Can't connect to remote speakers or stereo.  Error message:

MusicBee v3.1.6512.37408 (Win10.0), 11 Nov 2017 13:07:

#=quNSXZemwORqHO5QqjC7ijhXVLfzpQsJwh1VUBeeWjw4=: Unable to initialise sound device
   at #=q_i_LrTKK7BwuATKOua8qmqutzCW6b15xw1dKCwcv_Zc=.#=q36MFYyP0JJ0gJ7U0phM70A==(#=qccM21pX5G5sd6tbVaj0MyKyngxtuC2v87b0lcla4rbY= #=qTLDI2SZOe2inY4_HCaMpHw==, String #=qZJixqmOCNOLB2KDiGj9Hb_3avtxDGPo9Gh6tOZdMNN8=, #=quUsQu7wW7Q8y0$dMYNdliw== #=qig0YJosWFsI_2yqlkXqrTKNjf3bx$xjwtnNQNP452GE=, Int32 #=qrK$OiSL_YnfcZhIkwj3NLA==, String #=qnkZ6LKFdJjQrAdRfUFhC$Q==, IntPtr #=qvoWXCntRJbbttJfWnERskA==)
   at #=qmZhwHJF$AlGFGV33nuDlwmVP4G9dMChTV_8ROnXyWzGrduk0XGGp3964ylGmgjU_.#=qDodk6x9AWvGRrHce$$oEKgpuSbf4sp_urJjTnJ8P1xo=()
   at #=qZJ30YCwuBFanakMMQNelUnMMaghJdejTh5mHfa96C0fHNtgdQmInxQJERThPFEuc.#=qfyBnp4O9lWfnRHNmuK1fjg==()
Last Edit: November 11, 2017, 10:38:11 PM by blueriver

blueriver

Unable to initialise sound device - can't connect to remote speakers have Eric Milles output plugin installed and in Musicbee plugins folder.  Please help!

Steven

• Administrator
Unfortunately Eric hasnt been active on the forum for a long time and there does appear to be an issue with the newer MB versions with this plugin, but i wont be able to solve it without his help

blueriver

I have newest version of Windows 10 running.  Is there older version of musicbee that I can revert to that would work with plugin and if so where and how to access and install.  Thanks!
Not sure if you have any other advice?

Steven

• Administrator
i think i found the bug, could you try this version:
http://musicbee.niblseed.com/V3_1/MusicBee31_Patched.zip
unzip and replace the existing musicbee files
Last Edit: November 12, 2017, 07:04:10 PM by Steven

blueriver

Thanks.  I tried it and connection seems to establish.  However, MB won't play.  It will play if I choose computer speakers.  Won't play to remote devices even tho they can be selected"for output.  Appreciate any more assistance please.

Steven

• Administrator
Only eric can help further.
I am confident the bug in v3+ for winamp plugins is fixed as its now working ok for other winamp output plugins.

blueriver

Its not a winamp plugin that I'm using.  I may be confused....

blueriver

I wonder if Eric Milles could help here..................

Bee-liever

• MB Version: 3.6.8849 P
Have you tried the email from his site?
MusicBee and my library - Making bee-utiful music together

blueriver

I can't locate Eric Milles website nor email.  Anyone have a link??

blueriver

Is anyone else having issues with remote speakers output with new version of Musicbee. ?  It appears to an issue with the plug in.

Bee-liever

• MB Version: 3.6.8849 P
I can't locate Eric Milles website nor email.  Anyone have a link??
It appears to an issue with the plug in.
Are you referring to this plugin? AirPlay plugin
You will find a link to Eric Milles website on that page.
MusicBee and my library - Making bee-utiful music together

blueriver

I'm trying to use that plug in but doesn't work.  Eric Milles website is not current or responsive.

Resorted to the poor ITunes Yugh!

Any other alternatives to allow wireless connection to stereo and remote speakers would be very appreciated.

blueriver

Is there a way to rollback Musicbee to a previous version in hopes of remote output plugin working?