Author Topic: Cover art full-size window bug  (Read 1530 times)

redwing

Double-click on cover art from track info panel to show its full-size image. Then drag the window to the bottom so that only the top half of the image is visible. Close the window and double-click on the artwork again. Drag the window up, and you will see it fails to show the bottom half of the image. Happening with both 3.1 & 3.2.

Steven

• Administrator
i can reproduce this but dont know how to resolve it in a good way. So i have changed the behavior so the window always opens in the screen display area

redwing

I had come to notice the issue with cover art bigger than my screen resolution. Hope your fix will address such cases where you can't show the entire image on your screen.

Steven

• Administrator
the dialog window is always set to ensure its size doesnt exceed the available size

redwing

the dialog window is always set to ensure its size doesnt exceed the available size

Drag the full-image dialog to the bottom, close it down, and double-click on the artwork again.
The dialog is located a little lower than it should be, failing to show the very bottom part of the image.

Steven

• Administrator