Author Topic: Skinning Requests for 3.2  (Read 48841 times)

redwing

Thanks! Working great now!
Now the only remaining issue is custom skins having track text over progress bar in that they don't show the first line.

redwing

PMed a test skin with track text over progress bar.
It shows the first line only when title is long enough to scroll. But it keeps flickering and the progress bar movement is not correct.
That might give you some hint about what's going on.

redwing

Thanks! It works now.
But there's an issue. fg2 of PlayerFlat.DisplayPanel colors both track text on progress bar's filler part and the 2nd line of track text.
The fg for the filler part may need an override.

Steven

• Administrator
But there's an issue. fg2 of PlayerFlat.DisplayPanel colors both track text on progress bar's filler part and the 2nd line of track text.
The fg for the filler part may need an override.
I literally just uploaded a change for that. However the 2nd line doesnt have any colour override for when the progress bar is over the text. Thats not easy for me to implement and I probably wont

redwing

Thanks! It looks better.

There's one more issue. The 2nd line is visible in the wavebar layout.

Steven

• Administrator

redwing

For custom skins with a normal progress bar, 2nd line is visible in the wavebar layout with PlayerWaveBarHideMultiLine not set. This is a bug, right? Or does that setting have to be set not to show 2nd line in the wavebar layout?

Steven

• Administrator
For custom skins with a normal progress bar, 2nd line is visible in the wavebar layout with PlayerWaveBarHideMultiLine not set. This is a bug, right? Or does that setting have to be set not to show 2nd line in the wavebar layout?
The default assumption when multi-line is enabled within the custom skin definition (<element id="TrackText" parent="Panel" multiLine="true">) is the multi-line track details are always visible and PlayerWaveBarHideMultiLine is required so its not displayed. If you dont set the flag and the text would be obscured by the wavebar then the results will be unpredicatable.
If you are not using multiLine="true" but are infact referring to <element id="PlayerMultilineSupported">true</element> then that sounds like a bug but i would need the skin in question to see whats going on.

redwing

If you are not using multiLine="true" but are infact referring to <element id="PlayerMultilineSupported">true</element> then that sounds like a bug but i would need the skin in question to see whats going on.

Yes, that's the case. PMed the skin.

Steven

• Administrator
I am not seeing this behaviour with the skin you sent. Could you post a screenshot?

Steven

• Administrator
i was looking at the wrong skin of yours - i can reproduce this now, and fixed now
Last Edit: October 24, 2018, 07:21:44 PM by Steven