Author Topic: Compare playlists to library and show tracks not yet added?  (Read 1405 times)

usraek

Hey, I'm wondering if there's a way to compare all tracks in a library to a set of playlists and see if any have been excluded?

I've created around 10 large playlists to match moods and music styles for play in my car and every time I add new music I need to remember to include in one or more of those playlists. As anyone knows who manages a large set of anything, sometimes things fall through the cracks.

Curious if something like this is in Musicbee, or if there's an external tool I can use? Any ideas?

Thank you

redwing

How about creating an auto-playlist with a bunch of rules that "Playlist" "is not" some lists?
Also you can use highlighting feature under Preferences> Tags (2) to easily discern tracks by their playlists while browsing library.

usraek

How about creating an auto-playlist with a bunch of rules that "Playlist" "is not" some lists?
Also you can use highlighting feature under Preferences> Tags (2) to easily discern tracks by their playlists while browsing library.

That's interesting. I'll do some poking around.

Thank you