Author Topic: Music explorer  (Read 2217 times)

darkelf

Hello to musicbee community. I am using this program about half a year and I was very happy since i updated to last version. I noticed that the navigation to music explorer has changed. I will give you an example of what i mean. On the left panel of musicbee i categorize my music as genre (heavy metal, hard rock, epic metal, gothic metal etc.). At the previus version when i was clicking on a specific genre i could see all the artist on the main panel at Music Explorer and when i was clicking on an artist icon musicbee was moving to the "next level" where i could see all the albums of the specific artist and when i was clicking on an album i could see the tracks (it was similar of windows explorer navigation). Now the albums are showing below the artist when i click on the artist icon and the track below the album when i click on the album icon. Is there a way to change that to what was before??? If my question is confusing you i can upload a screenshot.  Thank you in advance.

Steven

• Administrator
I dont recall ever implementing that for the Music Explorer, nor can i see how it would have been from looking at 3.0 code. I have no plans to change the current behavior