Author Topic: Hide videofiles in computer node?  (Read 4285 times)

pworm

Hi,

when opening a folder in the computer node that contains audio and music MB displays both filetypes. But I'd prefer that MB lists only music.
My question: Is there maybe a option somewhere in the preferences that hides/filters everything but supported audio files?

Thanks,
pw
Last Edit: November 23, 2012, 08:13:07 PM by pworm

redwing

Hi,

when opening a folder that contains audio and music MB displays both filetypes. But I'd prefer that MB lists only music.
My question: Is there maybe a option somewhere in the preferences that hides/filters everything but supported audio files?

Thanks,
pw

Sorry but I don't get what you mean. Your subject and content are inconsistent. What kind of filetypes (file extensions) do you see in your main panel that MB doesn't support?

Zak

• Global Moderator
MusicBee supports video files via a plug in.

Go to Edit > Preferences > Plugins and disable Video Support if you don't want it.
Bee excellent to each other...

pworm

Sorry, maybe my english is not too good...  :)

Sorry but I don't get what you mean. Your subject and content are inconsistent. What kind of filetypes (file extensions) do you see in your main panel that MB doesn't support?

Go to Edit > Preferences > Plugins and disable Video Support if you don't want it.

Yes, thanks that is what I was looking for: hide all video files and just display audio (in the computer node) . But I unfortunately I was not able to find these plugins? (using MB 2.0.4663)

Zak

• Global Moderator
You're right - MusicBee does show video files in the computer node even with the video plug in disabled.
It might be a bug or it might be because some file extensions are actually containers and can be used for video and audio (MP4 and OGG).
Bee excellent to each other...

fumador

I know that thread is old, but I still see video files in computer node. Need to install video plugin then disable it?