Author Topic: Show the "Now playing" popup BEFORE the track ends  (Read 2183 times)

evilkos

Hi!

The Now playing popup that shows at the start of each track is a nice feature and kind of resembles how music channels show track info both at the start and the end of a song.

So would be nice to have a new setting in the Now Playing section: [ x ] show popup at the end of the song for: [10] seconds.

I would like to see all this info towards the end of the song, because that's when:
- I know what rating to assign to the song. So, please also add an ability to edit the rating for a song in the popup.
- I can remember the song name, album name and year and artist name and familiarize myself with my music library. At the beginning of the song I can't do that because I can't assign those values to anything in my memory - I still havent heard the song.
Last Edit: October 16, 2017, 01:23:07 PM by evilkos

Panjim117

CritterMan

• Now with FiiO M11!
+1
Home Desk ~ MB 3.3 Portable • Questyle CMA400i (ASIO) • Sennheiser HD 660S (balanced) / Audeze EL-8 Closed Back / Fostex TR-X00 Ebony • Teac AI-101DA • Jamo C93 + Dayton Audio SUB-1000
Work Desk ~ MB 3.3 Portable / Tidal • SMSL SU-8 v2 • Nobsound NS-05P • THX AAA 789 • Sennheiser HD 58X (balanced)
OTG ~ FiiO M11 • Audiofly AF180 / B&O H6

Steven

• Administrator
i have added a setting for the next v3.2 update
also you can now click the rating in the popup

Corax

i have added a setting for the next v3.2 update
also you can now click the rating in the popup
Brilliant. I was actually looking for something else but will now dive in to preferences to find this.

I only today learned that MB is the hobby of one man - Steven. I'm really blown away by this. On almost every count it beats commercially produced players hands down. Amazing.