Author Topic: "save and next' command in docked tag editor panel  (Read 2149 times)

hiccup

I'm pretty sure this has been requested before, but it's probably a while back, and I can't find it right now.

It would be nice to have a 'save and next' command in the docked editor panel, so you can more easily make successive edits for an album.

There could be room for that right here:

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
+1

In the meantime, you can make a hotkey for it.
MusicBee Wiki
Use & improve MusicBee's documentation!

Latest beta patch (3.5)
(Unzip and overwrite existing program files)

frankz

I'm sure you're aware that, if you do your edits in the "Floating Window" and not the "Show in Main Panel" window, the left and right arrows at the bottom perform this function. When you arrow to the next or previous track, your edits to the track you were on get saved.  But, just in case anyone else doesn't know that, Floating Window works this way.

This is the main reason why I hardly ever do edits in the main panel.

For consistency, arrows could be added to the "Show in Main Panel" edit window, and that way they'd both act in the same way.

hiccup

I'm sure you're aware that, if you do your edits in the "Floating Window" and not the "Show in Main Panel" window, the left and right arrows at the bottom perform this function.

Yes, I am aware, but thanks for mentioning it. It might be helpful to other users not knowing that.

My wish stands, I'd like the same feature in the docked editor panel.

Steven

• Administrator

hiccup

i forgot to mention this is done for v3.2

Thanks, works great.

Perhaps colouring them the same as their neighbouring icons would be nicer?