Author Topic: MusicBee and Mobility...the Future of MB.. DLNA, 4G, UPNP ..  (Read 9654 times)

Steven

• Administrator
Unfortunately i think it will be very hard to find someone who can do what is required. The best bet might be for a developer who uses MB to enhance the plugin for their own situation

Jkesnk

This is not my area of expertise... But I do know this can be done.. but the trick is to find someone to develop the program.. whether its someone interested in MB itself because of their personal interest in MB and would like to continue the growth of MB into the future... or a person for hire (professional) with the skills and will spend the time developing the add-on program... As far as I know nothing like this has been done before in the MB community... so it would be breaking new ground... But it is something that would benefit MB.. but most of all the majority of MB users would use it... there's no doubt about that.. DLNA, UPNP, LTE.. Everyone wants to bring their OWN Music with them... If a developer could be found.. by someone in the MB community with the knowledge of where to look and then present to the MB community a cost estimate to develop the program and then see how the MB community would respond... we have Nothing to lose and a Great Program to gain... daibaron has taken the first step... If we can continue to keep the discussion going and get ideas from more members.. If we can take this discussion into the General Forum so more people will see it then we will get more input... or maybe someone with programming skills that's willing to help... More Ideas and Opinions are welcome ...

daibaron

Sorry i tried and nothing good came, if some else can bring us the solution, just add me in the loop