Author Topic: How do I use MusicBee to sync music to my phone?  (Read 40626 times)

blobdagr8

I'm trying to sync all my music to my phone, like with Windows Media Player, but I can't seem to figure it out.

blobdagr8

Tried that, there's no actual information there. I figured it out on my own though.

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
What information did you need that wasn't in the wiki?
MusicBee Wiki
Use & improve MusicBee's documentation!

Latest beta patch (3.5)
(Unzip and overwrite existing program files)

TaRaNTuLa

I'm trying to sync all my music to my phone, like with Windows Media Player, but I can't seem to figure it out.

You have to know where playlists are normally stored on your phone. Connect your phone.  To configure MusicBee to be able to sync playlists to your phone: Select edit preferences\devices\(YOUR PHONE\configure\settings
Leave everything to default except: Music Files: Music\<Playlist><Artist><Title> (You can arrange this to your liking but don't omit the arrow characters)
Storage Path: F:\  Make sure, use naming template, is checked
Playlists Path: (Your normal playlist location on your phone)\ (dont forget the backslash)
Check the box for: Create a subfolder for each playlist and its tracks.
Save as M3U
Now MusicBee will recognize your phone. To send a playlist, created in MusicBee, to your phone, right click the playlist and select send to device (YOUR PHONE) Make sure, when you are done in MusicBee, that you right click (YOUR PHONE) in the lower portion of MusicBee and select safely remove. That's it.