Author Topic: Mixed view between 'Tracks' and 'Artwork'  (Read 1657 times)

calderino

Hello,

I would love to see a view than combines both the Tracks and the Artwork view; like one line per album (no image) and when you click it, it expands on the tracklist panel of the artwork view. Something like this:

If it is possible to make with the existing tools I would like to know how.

Other semi related question: is it possible to add a border to the image in the expanded panel? And is it possible to modify what fields the extended panel uses? I am stuck with Album Artist (Year).

Thank you.

redwing

One line per album view is already supported. In Tracks view, click on Tracks header button on the top of the main panel> Group by> Collapse albums.

is it possible to add a border to the image in the expanded panel?

No

And is it possible to modify what fields the extended panel uses? I am stuck with Album Artist (Year).

Yes, v3.1 supports that if you go to customize panel setting.

calderino

One line per album view is already supported. In Tracks view, click on Tracks header button on the top of the main panel> Group by> Collapse albums.

I know that one line per album is supported. But when the panel is expanded there is just a list.
What I would like to see is the extended panel as if I were in the Artwork view.

Yes, v3.1 supports that if you go to customize panel setting.

I have the last version (3.1-6466) and the Header choices in "Customize Panel..." -> "Configure Extended Panel" are unselectable (there is no arrow to change them).
Last Edit: October 13, 2017, 12:59:50 AM by calderino

redwing

Yeah, you're right. Look like only font is adjustable for header. Sorry for the wrong info.