Author Topic: filtering/searching any tag term by clicking it (+ specified hotkey)  (Read 3022 times)

HHM

I'd love to see the functionality of filtering a library for any term in all tag fields of my tracks. Here's what I mean:

There are tracks of David Bowie, tracks written by him for other artists, produced by him or tracks that I found similiar to his music that I've described in comment section with "bowie" term.

Clicking on "bowie" (in any MB's area - now playing, library, track details) word with a specific hotkey press (let's say cntrl + mouseclick) would filter all tracks containing "bowie" in any field.

Clicking on a "sea" word in title/comment would filter out my tracks tagged with "sea", but also tracks that have this word in title, lyrics or bands name.

This is the further development for the option of filtering specific artist's or album's track by clicking their names in details panel.

This would be also very helpful for electronic music - clicking artis's name right now doesn't show tracks that have been remixed by the required artist - and with the new functionality they'd be shown as well.

cheers!

e-motiv

Rumzie

+1

Would be nice to have this search functionality with the mouse wheel click as well.