Author Topic: Album art vs Embedded art  (Read 1959 times)

DjRez

Okay so as I have a lot of unofficial music off of soundcloud, youtube, etc, none of the m4a files I have are separated into different folders for different albums. I do however embed artwork accordingly into each file as I download them and the embedding is perfect as if I open any of the m4a files in Windows Media Player, their individual artwork is presented. I should also note that each file is given its own "album" name from systematically starting from 1a, 1b, 1c, etc. This is because even WMP would group artwork for each "album" but as each file has their own album embedded into each file. My issue is that because they're in the same folder, every single song is displayed with the first folder.jpg that is generated or first album art that MusicBee selects randomly and individual art is pushed back to the second album art. An example of what by second album art is attached.

as per the image, if I didn't manually select the "Not Labeled" image, the "Album cover" would be selected and because I output MusicBee to my Xbox the image displayed on my TV is the first.

Is there anyway to stop musicbee from choosing random artwork from the folder over the art embedded in each file?

Steven

• Administrator
MB will load artwork as specified in the artwork retrieval preferences set in the Tags(1) panel

DjRez

Holy moly that's fixed it for the most part!! Thank you Steven