Author Topic: Now Playing Tab changes background colors every 30 seconds or so.  (Read 1557 times)

brumby92

G'day Everyone. I'm a new user to Musicbee and I'm really loving it. I love how customizable it is!

I like the Now Playing tab but its not quite how I want it. I want the main panel to display Album color mix with the lyrics on top.
However, the main issue I'm having is that the background colour image keeps changing every 30 seconds or so. I really like this if your displaying different images of the artist, but for a gradient of colours, its just annoying. Unticking enable image rotation does not seem to do anything.

I'd also like the lyrics to take up the entire main panel, not just left or right.

Here's what it looks like

Cheers for any help! Also any tips or plugins would be greatly appreciated.

frankz

...the main issue I'm having is that the background colour image keeps changing every 30 seconds or so. I really like this if your displaying different images of the artist, but for a gradient of colours, its just annoying.
It's one of the most attractive aspects of Now Playing IMO. 

Steven

• Administrator
actually that was something i was intending to increase the time interval on. Its now every 45secs in v3.1

http://musicbee.niblseed.com/V3_1/MusicBee31_Patched.zip

unzip and replace the existing musicbee application files