Author Topic: [feature] Tracks view - Mood column like tickbox for other fields  (Read 2289 times)

alec.tron

Heya,
and again, still surprises in MB... :D
One thing I never saw and was rather delighted about - in tracks view, in the Mood column (and the 'Occasion' column as well from the looks), clicking the column field to edit in tracks-view (if enabled in preferences) produces not only the normal ascii/string editing field, but also a drop-down-combo-box with all values applicable for the given field and these can be easily ticked here (it seems to list the preferences xml Mood definitions as well as values only existing on files...?).
Now I was wondering - looks like this is not available for other fields ? or can we enable this ascii field edit plus drop-down-combo-box behaviour for other fields as well ?
I have an 'instruments' field where this would be helpful, as well as for genre and any other field that often holds multiple values...

This is neat-o!
c.
Last Edit: September 16, 2017, 12:24:35 AM by alec.tron

alec.tron

Bummer, no one chiming in probably means this is hard coded and only available for a selected few fields in tracks view.
To make certain, this is what I mean:

Could this be moved to the Wishlist subforum then, as I surely wish this existed and would be applicable/switch-on-able for other tracks view rows as well ;)

Churs.
c.