Author Topic: Inbox Indicator is completely wrong  (Read 1410 times)

greedoe

I had to reinstall MusicBee as I got a new PC. When I did so, the indicator on my inbox seems to be stuck. On my old PC it was accurate and would tell me (for instance) that I had 300 files. Now, I seem to be told that I have around 30,000 files in my inbox. Clicking on the inbox, I am then presented with the 300 files I had in my inbox on my old PC.

I can't find any setting configuration to change this so was wondering if the community knew how I could override this to become accurate again.

Sidar

update to v3.1 from this link:
http://musicbee.niblseed.com/V3_1/MusicBee31_Patched.zip

unzip and replace the existing musicbee application files

stewlewis

I'm on ver 3.1.6451, my InBox shows 43 files, when there's only 1 in there. Once I've moved that one my empty Inbox always shows 42.

I think though 42 is the answer to life, the universe, and everything so maybe it's working just fine :)

Steven

• Administrator
I expect you have some sort of filter active. Perhaps you could post a screenshot of the entire application

greedoe

Updating to the new version seems to have worked. No longer do I see 64000 files in my inbox, there's about 700 now. W00t!

stewlewis

Maybe I just need a 'from scratch' reinstall of the latest version. I tend to just drop the latest patch and overwrite whenever I see there's one available.