Author Topic: Tracklist  (Read 4806 times)

clriis

In the new version (RC 3.1), is there anyway of bringing back the tracklist with the "three dotted" menu which appear when hovering the mouse over an album in version 3.0

A dedicated user
Last Edit: September 02, 2017, 10:07:13 PM by clriis

phred

• Global Moderator
If you click once on the artwork, you'll get a list of tracks, but that isn't the same as what you see in the Track Details view. Hovering over the artwork pops up a 'play' button which will send the album's tracks to the Now Playing list and start playing.

If this doesn't do what you want, you should post it in the Wishlist section for possible consideration. Personally I'd rather have the current behavior (the play button on hover) than access to Track Details.
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here

clriis

But in version 3.0 I had both....The "Play now" button AND the "Three dotted" button from which I could select individual tracks.

phred

• Global Moderator
But in version 3.0 I had both....The "Play now" button AND the "Three dotted" button from which I could select individual tracks.
You can select individual tracks from the expanded view accessible from single-click on the artwork as mentioned previously.
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here

clriis

Yeah. Problem is that the expanded view also appears when clicking the "Play now" buton if that setting is activated. :-\