Author Topic: selection list for random skins  (Read 2705 times)

Bee-liever

• MB Version: 3.6.8849 P
As originally suggested on this thread (http://getmusicbee.com/forum/index.php?topic=18384.0)
The ability to set which skins MB makes a random selection from.
I was thinking something along the lines of the "Set Displayed Fields" dialogue.

or even a new and improved version where you can choose which skins MB can make a random selection from.
Thanks for adding the random skin option back in.  Would there be any chance of getting Bee-liever's suggestion implemented for 3.1?

or even a new and improved version where you can choose which skins MB can make a random selection from.
Thanks for adding the random skin option back in.  Would there be any chance of getting Bee-liever's suggestion implemented for 3.1?

+1
MusicBee and my library - Making bee-utiful music together

Bee-liever

• MB Version: 3.6.8849 P
As this was +1'd quite a bit during 3.0 development, I thought I'd just bump this and also add this observation from redwing:
i guess this seems to be a popular request so i have put the functionality back in MB3

There's no way to know which skin is being used with v3. v2.5 used to show the name of the skin just below "random skin".
Knowing the name of the skins sure does save searching through them all after you turn off random skin  :D
MusicBee and my library - Making bee-utiful music together