Author Topic: Config/theme show off thread.  (Read 294463 times)

ThY

This is nice redwing, how do you manage to have what it looks like a mix between theater mode and basic MusicBee ?

redwing

This is nice redwing, how do you manage to have what it looks like a mix between theater mode and basic MusicBee ?

Thanks. That's "Playing Track panel in tab," which can be accessed by clicking on "Configure Layout" button next to search box.

Kaelri

I'm a big fan of the new Thumbnail Browser. Using it as part of a nice clean layout at the moment. Click to embiggen.

Last Edit: November 22, 2013, 02:28:56 AM by Kaelri

greenday1987

• Long live OiNK!
Sweet setup. I like a lot of those bands too
RIP OiNK

I've recently joined last.fm - http://www.last.fm/user/drjswho
Feel free to add me if you wish :)

EAC V1.0 beta 3 can be downloaded here
And a full guide on setting it up and ripping a CD can be here

Anti

I don't have anything interesting visually, but I've labelled some features that I don't see other people using too much (click to enlarge):

Last Edit: January 17, 2014, 05:01:42 PM by Anti

greenday1987

• Long live OiNK!
RIP OiNK

I've recently joined last.fm - http://www.last.fm/user/drjswho
Feel free to add me if you wish :)

EAC V1.0 beta 3 can be downloaded here
And a full guide on setting it up and ripping a CD can be here

ThY

I don't have anything interesting visually, but I've labelled some features that I don't see other people using too much (click to enlarge):

Cool. I like your use of the highlighting for unplayed tracks.
I use specific playlists to launch the less played of my tracks instead.

Whate are the buttons upside ?

Anti

> What are the buttons upside ?

prefs -> layout(1) -> main panel -> toolbar buttons
(I just noticed that one of the newest patches allows you to put icons for buttons - nice feature Steven!)

The buttons I have are:
· start/stop a bookmark (which I use a lot for language learning)
· miniplayer/compact player/theatre mode
· clear Now Playing List

de.cayed

How do you get the highlighted unplayed tracks option? I didn't even know that existed... >.>

Anti

> How do you get the highlighted unplayed tracks option?

prefs -> tags (2) -> tag handling -> highlighting -> define rules
name: 'playcount is zero'
rule: <playcount> is 0

Then right-click the main-panel header -> other fields -> expose the 'highlight' column

For ages I thought that highlighting would affect the whole row and look garish. I was pleased to find out that it just highlights the column. There's also recently been a new feature added where you can display an icon instead of a colour.

The highlighting looks a bit redundant in the screenshot, since the playcount is also exposed. But when I'm scrolling I can't easily identify the tracks marked '0', so the highlighting just allows me to notice 'clusters' of unplayed tracks easily.

de.cayed

> How do you get the highlighted unplayed tracks option?

prefs -> tags (2) -> tag handling -> highlighting -> define rules
name: 'playcount is zero'
rule: <playcount> is 0

Then right-click the main-panel header -> other fields -> expose the 'highlight' column

For ages I thought that highlighting would affect the whole row and look garish. I was pleased to find out that it just highlights the column. There's also recently been a new feature added where you can display an icon instead of a colour.

The highlighting looks a bit redundant in the screenshot, since the playcount is also exposed. But when I'm scrolling I can't easily identify the tracks marked '0', so the highlighting just allows me to notice 'clusters' of unplayed tracks easily.
Thank you! :)