Author Topic: Config/theme show off thread.  (Read 294377 times)

bloodfu

please55

This layout has been updated to look much better since the previous version. Click to enlarge.

Thanks a lot. I've been able to work it out with both your help and hiccup's.

Do have another puzzle for anyone willing to chime.

I'm interested in the Track Information on the right panel. Notice how the information underneath the album art is sometimes separated by lines and the info extends for several lines. Currently the configuration for Track information only allows for 7 fields. How might they have achieved this? Is skin manipulation or something else?
Last Edit: April 29, 2022, 02:23:37 PM by please55

The Incredible Boom Boom

I'm interested in the Track Information on the right panel. Notice how the information underneath the album art is sometimes separated by lines and the info extends for several lines. Currently the configuration for Track information only allows for 7 fields. How might they have achieved this? Is skin manipulation or something else?

You can use a semicolon to mark new lines in the Track Information panels. Probably what this individual is doing is using the $Replace() function and with the <Genres> tag to replace slashes or whatever the split character is with semicolons.

UNSUB522

Your layout looks cool but it appears you are also using a custom windows theme.
How did you get your windows to look like that?

bloodfu

Your layout looks cool but it appears you are also using a custom windows theme.

Are you addressing this to me? If so, thats just how Windows 11 looks like.

UNSUB522

Are you addressing this to me? If so, thats just how Windows 11 looks like.
Yea to you.
Alright, thought it was a third party theme

Lyss

This has been my MusicBee setup for a few years now, after a lot of tinkering:

The skin used is my own, unpublished creation, which started off as a simple edit of Kandinsky Dark but has since become its own thing, pretty much.

duke.g

Hi all,
using Centrol Dark as Theme:

Regards
Duke.G

ernestjong

Everything you could possibly need :

https://imgur.com/a/qjxSVtq

Last Edit: December 19, 2022, 03:07:15 AM by ernestjong

Starfighter

Still using a Dark-Metro Series skin, the DarkLIME to be exact. I've tagged all my tracks correctly so I'm trying out a genre browser as part of my main window. It's pretty convenient!

tragic kingdom

Wow! Just found this topic today and couldn't pass by without showing my config.

Now Playing tab

Album artist tab

Chronology release tab

Playlist tab

Artists tab

B-day release tab