Author Topic: Config/theme show off thread.  (Read 294385 times)

dh5217

New MusicBee user here.  I like a simple, clean interface:

bloodfu

bloodfu

Really like this one so made something similar.

Last Edit: June 30, 2021, 03:49:15 AM by musicocd2.0

dh5217

I've been working on my setup, very clean and minimal, just the way I like it.  Skin is Ceva Magna Dark Mint

stitch

Hey guys, just wanted your opinion on my interface. If there are any improvements I can make, let me know! I'm open to criticism.

DJ-Alpha

Nothing special but I like it. :)
Skin: Dark-Fine Tuned Persian Green
Font: Noto Sans

DanoAU

Inspiring to see the variety here - might need to put a bit more work into mine..  ::)

danoau @ last.fm

Mayibongwe

• Heal The World

It honestly doesn't get any better than this :-* @Hiccup outdid himself with this one. Just to add, the "MSN" in the custom background doesn't come with the skin - those are just my initials.

Download link: https://getmusicbee.com/addons/skins/37/tron-punk/
Skin author: Hiccup
Last Edit: October 16, 2021, 10:30:37 PM by Mayibongwe
Favourite song at the moment:   Decode by Paramore

lostinsound

I posted mine a while back but I've made a few small updates. The biggest change was putting genres in the left panel for filtering albums in the main panel, where I have the albums grouped by album artist. I have the Details and Tracks on separate tabs I can switch between depending on what I want to see. I like having a really large album art view in the main player but also want to see the playlist if necessary. This is the Dark-Fine Tuned Teal skin with some small modifications.

The Incredible Boom Boom

Happy Halloween!

The rest of v1.2 of my panel themes coming soon.
This panel features the least amount of change from the previous one, but is a little more balanced structurally.

The Incredible Boom Boom

If you're like me, you're both lazy (time efficient, as I like to say) and believe Christmas comes AFTER Thanksgiving - not before or during!
Thus, I needed to be figure out how to automate the appearance of Christmas music in my (one and only) library, without having to click on filters, set dates or all the things ambitious people do.

Inspired by this comment...
The only thing I use a second library for is my holiday music. The reason is that if I put it in my regular library, then I have to go to a lot of trouble to filter it out of all my playlists, filters, searches, etc and it's not worth the effort for music I use about 1 month a year.
...I set out to not only build a Christmas-themed skin, but also incorporate a panel into my one and only library that only displays holiday music during the period that holiday occurs. And it's not limited to just the Christmas season - Halloween, or any timeframe really works! "But Mr. Incredible Boom Boom, doesn't Thanksgiving change every year," you might wonder... Yes, and that's accounted for! Next year, Turkey Day is 11/24 and so the panel will be blank from 11/01 through the end of the 24th!

Here's the transition from Thanskgiving to after Thanksgiving.

And the result...
Last Edit: November 26, 2021, 07:36:29 PM by The Incredible Boom Boom