Author Topic: Config/theme show off thread.  (Read 294402 times)

Holbytla

I now prefer to use the theater mode since I have my PC hooked up to my 50inch screen.

musicbee4dwd

I now prefer to use the theater mode since I have my PC hooked up to my 50inch screen.

Love it.

hiccup

Thanks for introducing me to Amon Düül.
(Just when you thought you knew most about the most interesting bands from the past…)

Holbytla

This is what it looks like currently when I'm not using the theater mode.

Holbytla

There are so many ways to change the look, can't seem to stick with a particular layout.  :P

Holbytla

@musicocd How did you make the Windows taskbar so narrow on the left?

Place arrow on the side of the taskbar until you see a two-sided arrow and adjust accordingly. Taskbar must be unlocked.

Holbytla

musicbee4dwd

After years f using MB, I think I finally have it figured out. Here are some images of my local panel that show my saved stations on the left, and then a local shot of local files, and then various streaming options. Pretty awesome MB, pretty awesome!

LOCAL COLLECTION

STREAMING PANELS WITH LOCAL FILE BROWSER ON SOME PANELS AT LOWER RIGHT

musicbee4dwd

This is what it looks like currently when I'm not using the theater mode.

Really like the organization in this one.

Holbytla

Been tinkering with it again. Love how customizable musicbee is. I didn't like how the selected album was highlighted so I made it invisible by changing the skin a little bit. Where you would enter numbers to indicate the color you want to use I just entered nonsense which made the highlighting disapear. Seems to only work if you have a background image however.

Last Edit: April 07, 2021, 04:42:03 AM by musicocd

Aelit

Been tinkering with it again. Love how customizable musicbee is. I didn't like how the selected album was highlighted so I made it invisible by changing the skin a little bit. Where you would enter numbers to indicate the color you want to use I just entered nonsense which made the highlighting disapear. Seems to only work if you have a background image however.

Which skin is this?