Author Topic: Track information from streamed websites  (Read 2718 times)

pinetreeln

Previously, perhaps last year, I was able to see track information, including artist, song title, album title, and even album covers, for music streamed from this website:  http://stream.wksu.org/famemb.128.mp3.  Now I don't see any of that information when playing the stream.  Has MB changed, am I missing something in my setup of MB, or is the website no longer including that information in their stream?  Thanks!   

sveakul

Using MusicBee 3.2.6663, I am getting full track info with that stream at the moment, minus cover art; not sure if MB would display the latter (although on Soundcloud links it does depending on the stream content).  Internet Radio is basically a hit-and-miss affair--have personally noticed some stations stop sending metadata, then next time it'll be back.   Working links change, even stream format.  Makes it interesting  :)

Might want to double-check your Track Information display options just to be sure you didn't inadvertently change anything there.  All I can say is, as I end this post, your link is still sending track metadata and it's being displayed in MusicBee.