Author Topic: Please add a "Find more of ..." function  (Read 2909 times)

Adson

It would be great to have a Find more of ...  -artist/album/year/genre etc.

I often happens to me that I stumble upon a song of a certain artist or album and like to view at other albums by this artist or other songs from that album.
It would be nice to do that via right mouse click an a "Find more of ..." menu.

There is already the "Play more ..." function which puts songs into the playlist but offers no possibilty to browse throug the songs by an artist (at least I have not found it)

You can find a very similar "Find more of ..." function in MediaMonkey. I used this very often in the past and would be happy to have this feature in MusicBee too.

Thanks

A.

Steven

• Administrator
not exactly what you are asking for but if you right click in the sidebar now playing list/ Locate Artist (or field you have the cursor on) will show in the main library panel the the tracks for that artist

Adson

not exactly what you are asking for but if you right click in the sidebar now playing list/ Locate Artist (or field you have the cursor on) will show in the main library panel the the tracks for that artist

... thanks for your suggestion. As mentioned earlier in another post it would be great if the Locate Artist function would not only display songs of the artist in the main panel but also opens the artist node in the Library Explorer.

However maybe you can keep the Find more of ... wish in the wish list and get back to it later.

Thanks

A.