Author Topic: Album art problem  (Read 833 times)

mick7

One more Frustration. I click and change the album cover/artwork and THAT same photo comes up on Several other albums that have nothing to do with the artist at All. See, I Just don't get it. I'm just Stupid....Sorry. Thanks.

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
Are all the tracks the art is appearing on in the same folder?  Look in Tags (1) preferences and adjust your artwork settings so that it doesn't use folder.jpg or cover.jpg.  Probably easiest to change to embedded artwork.

Or you can organize your files into folders by album, in which case you can keep using folder.jpg/cover.jpg.
MusicBee Wiki
Use & improve MusicBee's documentation!

Latest beta patch (3.5)
(Unzip and overwrite existing program files)

mick7

Most of my albums are in a folder all its own.  For instance, 1 folder has The Grass Roots, then another folder is Barry Manilow. I change a song in the Grass Roots folder(that's fine)  then a few songs in another folder, different artists( in my case MANY different artists) change as well. No Clue. What's the difference between Embed the photo, or the other choice of saving to the song/track ,or JPG?? No Clue.No explanation.  I'm just Completely Stupid!!! Thanks.