Author Topic: any suggestion  (Read 730 times)

ufaforwork0

Hi there, My name's Thierry

I imported direct about 40x CDs into MusicBee as .Flac files. They played perfectly.
I then cut (not copied) and paste from itunes Media/Music folders into Music Bee /Ripped folder.

I can see everything in MusicBee and all the Itunes files play ok. Except the original ripped .Flac now wont play.    

In MusicBee if I look at these .Flac files in Properties/encoded with it says 'reference libFLAC 1.3.1 20141125
Location is MusicBee\Ripped Files\ etc etc. ทางเข้าufabet

In Windows explorer I can STILL see all my files in Itunes (I did cut, so wasnt expecting to) and i see nothing in MusicBee. Yet when i look at MusicBee in explorer these .Flac files are not there. They STILL show in Itunes, as we know Itunes wont play .Flac files. สมัครufabet

What can i do, other than redo all 40 CDs, so MusicBee again plays and recognises my new .Flac files

I know i have done this importing/copying files a bit cockeyed. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Steven

• Administrator
if you moved the files outside of musicbee then musicbee will no longer know the location of the file ie. you would need to add them back into the library and then remove the old references