Author Topic: can you help to customize Musicbee like this please?  (Read 2971 times)

gaiastar

hi
i'm a new musicbee user and i really love it
i'm pretty lost because there are so many option  8)  :D

but i love this

i started to use foobar after mediamokey and now the best player ever made musicbee

but i'm used to playmusic and have my music sorted like this (sorry for my poor english)

can I obtain itunes style or media monkey style? i would love to..

i add a sceenshot

i know i can do it  because i have seen  but i don't know how

thanks

Last Edit: July 14, 2017, 09:49:57 AM by gaiastar
MusicBee is the best audio player ever made, Love it ♫♫

redwing

Are you asking about how to customize displayed fields for each column?
If so, right click on the column header> Set displayed columns> and then drag and drop fields in your preferred order.

gaiastar

Are you asking about how to customize displayed fields for each column?
If so, right click on the column header> Set displayed columns> and then drag and drop fields in your preferred order.
hi
thanks for the answer

i'm asking how can i have the 3 separation (in my screenshot there is genre  - artist & album ) , in the second screenshot  genre category -album artist & album)

i can't enable them
my configuration is like this

in short i miss these (sorry for my poor englis )
Last Edit: July 14, 2017, 10:51:04 AM by gaiastar

redwing

To show column browser, click on panel layout button just next to search box> Arrange Panels.

Then find "column browser" from "available elements" on the right and drag it to the main panel on the left.

gaiastar

To show column browser, click on panel layout button just next to search box> Arrange Panels.

Then find "column browser" from "available elements" on the right and drag it to the main panel on the left.
hi

ohh thank you!