Author Topic: 'Pop Pink' Skin  (Read 69489 times)

Rotem K.

yourpassenger

2 things that I would like to see changed. File menu should match the title bar. Now playing control panel (when docked at bottom) is too bright, should match the darker elements of the skin. Hope you consider making these changes because otherwise it's a fantastic skin. Kudos!

benexclaimed

This skin looks great, but I'm unable to download the .exe file. MediaFire says the download key is invalid.

Rotem K.

This skin looks great, I'm unable to download the .exe file. MediaFire says the download key is invalid.

That's okay, that exe is probably out-dated by now.
Get the latest from the downloads topic: http://getmusicbee.com/forum/index.php?topic=551.msg11636#new

Rotem K.

- Skin File: http://www.mediafire.com/?fwi8n7u7b6tmiwg
version 1.2.4026 or higher is required: Downloads Post

Changed:
- Locked text box background an text colors

Last Edit: January 09, 2011, 08:41:00 PM by Rotem K.

Blinghound

Hey Rotem,

One thing I have noticed in the Pop Pink skin is that the text is not visible in the hotkey and tag inspector window. Thank you for a brilliant skin :)

Rotem K.

I'm glad you enjoy it, and thanks for bringing that bug to my attention.

I've updated the link with a fixed version.

yourpassenger

I've noticed that when the player is in mini player mode, the last FM love heart stays grey instead of red when you 'love' a track.

Also is there no way you might consider changing the player control panel? I still feel that the light grey colour looks wrong and would look better if it was the same colour as the title bar.

this is by far the best skin btw!

Steven

• Administrator
i think its the same on smooth grey and spooky black as well, but ok on cool blue

Rotem K.

Noted. I have updates on all of my skins coming up, so I'll fix that too for the next posting (should be in the next couple of days).

Yourpassenger, Thanks, for the feedback and the compliment :)
I like the player bar grey, so what I'll do is after the update I'll post a code that you can place in the skin making the player bar darker.

Rotem

Rotem K.

I've noticed that when the player is in mini player mode, the last FM love heart stays grey instead of red when you 'love' a track.

I've just check this, It should turns white. so can you see any difference between a song isn't loved to a when it is?

yourpassenger

I like the player bar grey, so what I'll do is after the update I'll post a code that you can place in the skin making the player bar darker.

Rotem
OK that would be great thanks! Regarding the last fm button, it turns red when in full mode, shouldn't it turn red in mini mode? I personally think the red looks better.
Last Edit: January 28, 2011, 01:18:42 PM by yourpassenger

yourpassenger

would be nice to see a colour variation of this skin. So instead of pink highlights have green/red/blue etc etc

just a though  :)

Blinghound

@yourpassenger, I was going to suggest this! I messed around for a couple of minutes and - apart from the splashscreen, it takes literally a minute to make a variation.

for instance, a blue variation (just an idea)

yourpassenger

So which part of the skin file do I need to edit?