Author Topic: Updated music bee and massive issues now  (Read 2208 times)

tpkyteroo

Last Update: Thanks for your patience!

Need:
1. I do need to be able to edit radio pls playlist such that I can customize them by adding in an "artist" so that I know what each silly IP address actually means. 79.111.11.abc does not work for 10 stations. They all look the same.

2. What do I need to do to fix this - get custom artist or title names for pls files in MB? I have never understood why musicbee insist on randomly placing files moved onto musicbee. My radio stations do have custom names that are ignored.

Comments:
3. Turns out that the lastest update on a fresh install fixed the pls issues that I was having of a different nature (so I deleted what I posted here originally). :D Relief!

4. Thanks that I can move the pls files around in my playlist! :D

Thanks!
Last Edit: June 27, 2017, 11:21:18 PM by tpkyteroo

tpkyteroo

Last Update: Thanks for your patience!

Need:
1. I do need to be able to edit radio pls playlist such that I can customize them by adding in an "artist" so that I know what each silly IP address actually means. 79.111.11.abc does not work for 10 stations. They all look the same.

2. What do I need to do to fix this - get custom artist or title names for pls files in MB? I have never understood why musicbee insist on randomly placing files moved onto musicbee. My radio stations do have custom names that are ignored.

Should I assume that there is no answer and that it falls under feature request? If I do not get a response before August 1st, then I will just assume that there is no answer and that it does fall under feature request. Thanks!
.ps I know everyone is busy. I am too.

redwing

I'm not sure I understand you correctly, but if you right click on a radio station> Edit> if you edit the name of it, don't they get sorted by title with the edited name?

tpkyteroo

No, the entire option is greyed out. You can't edit it at all. That is why I only see IP addresses and never the radio station name. Even adding to the pls file using jedit, doesn't change things. It simply ignores it.

tpkyteroo

I added the lastest patch, and then just moved them over. All non-radio files are editable.