Author Topic: Problem syncing playlist to Galaxy Note 4  (Read 1810 times)

Bogeyman

Can't sync music to SAMSUNG-SM-910V phone using a Micro SD card. Windows Explorer displays phone with sub-folder "Card" holding sub-folders "Music" and "Musicbee"(that I added). I currently use "Music" on the SD card to store a playlist that I sync from Windows Media Player. I would like to change over to Musicbee completely, however, I don't believe Musicbee can sync to my "Musicbee" folder or any folder on the SD card for these reasons: 1) In the device structure in the left panel the phone displays properly but the SD card only displays as a blank folder with no "Card" description as is shown in Explorer. 2) In Musicbee, Preferences/Devices/Configure/Settings/media storage/storage path: the phone displays as SAMSUNG-SM-910V\Phone\ (apparently hard-wired) with the  sub-folder "media storage:" showing a"Music" sub-folder that can be modified. This indicates to me that Musicbee software is capable of syncing only to the internal storage of the phone (with the capability of designating another sub-folder besides "Music"). If I'm the only person who is having this problem and there is a simple, logical way accomplishing this, please enlighten me! I've searched the forum and have not found the answer. It looks like a very substantial program but doesn't appear to like cellphone SD cards. :(

CritterMan

• Now with FiiO M11!
When you connect your phone to your computer, you will get a list of options for how to connect that you'll see on your phone. What options do you see and which one do you select?
Home Desk ~ MB 3.3 Portable • Questyle CMA400i (ASIO) • Sennheiser HD 660S (balanced) / Audeze EL-8 Closed Back / Fostex TR-X00 Ebony • Teac AI-101DA • Jamo C93 + Dayton Audio SUB-1000
Work Desk ~ MB 3.3 Portable / Tidal • SMSL SU-8 v2 • Nobsound NS-05P • THX AAA 789 • Sennheiser HD 58X (balanced)
OTG ~ FiiO M11 • Audiofly AF180 / B&O H6