Author Topic: Thumbnail browser selection problem  (Read 1625 times)

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
I'd get a GIF but there's some problem with ShareX/ffmpeg right now, so until that gets resolved hopefully I can describe it adequately.

I'm going through fixing Sort Composer values, so naturally a lot of the thumbnail browser entries are changing.  When an entry changes, the next entry in the list is selected, but the tracks from the previous selection are still shown in the main panel.  If I click on the selected entry, it doesn't change.  I have to select a different item and then go back the one that was selected when the original entry changed.

For instance, if this is the thumbnail browser:

Giovanni Gabrieli
George Winston
Carlo Gesualdo

And I fix George Winston to sort under "Winston, George", then Carlo Gesualdo will be selected as soon as I save the George Winston files.  But George Winston will still be in the main panel, and I would have to select Gabrieli (or some other item in the list) and then click back to Gesualdo in order for Gesualdo to appear in the main panel.
MusicBee Wiki
Use & improve MusicBee's documentation!

Latest beta patch (3.5)
(Unzip and overwrite existing program files)

Steven

• Administrator
I am not able to reproduce this bug. However i was aware of this issue a while ago and thought it had been fixed.
If you send me a link to your settings file then that might help

Steven

• Administrator
I still cant reproduce using your settings. I think i will leave it unsolved unless someone can throw more light on what triggers the issue

Steven

• Administrator
i have figured out how to reproduce this now, so need for any more feedback at this point

edit:
its fixed for the next update
Last Edit: May 28, 2017, 10:05:23 PM by Steven

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
Awesome, thank you!
MusicBee Wiki

Latest beta patch (3.5)

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
Seems to be working fine now.  Thanks!
MusicBee Wiki

Latest beta patch (3.5)