Author Topic: Unique column browser setting per tab  (Read 32703 times)

Steven

• Administrator
i still cant reproduce it so could you send me a zip of the files in the AppData\Layouts folder?

Steven

• Administrator
ok thanks. Lucky you mentioned the Pop layout as the classical one works with no problems but the pop one is throwing an error so hopefully i can solve it now

Steven

• Administrator
thats fixed now. Just FYI, you dont have to edit the sort values to make it happen. Its simply the Pop layout configuration vs. the default was causing issues when MB was saving the settings on exit.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/uoyqusdsqprxg1h/MusicBeeTestCustomImage.zip?dl=1

redwing

One missing feature is the ability to copy a custom layout to the default layout.
Can you add a menu, something like "Make Current Layout Default", below "Copy Current Layout to..." that will copy the current custom layout to the default layout?

redwing

Does it now support different artwork size for albums/artists view for custom layouts?
It looks like it, but doesn't work properly. The size slider position and artwork size don't match in some tabs.

Steven

• Administrator
Does it now support different artwork size for albums/artists view for custom layouts?
It looks like it, but doesn't work properly. The size slider position and artwork size don't match in some tabs.
no that was not intentional and should not change. I will need to fix that

Steven

• Administrator

redwing

Custom layout tabs still retain their own size, not affected by adjustments made in a default layout tab or another custom layout tab. Restarting MB makes the size uniform in all tabs, but again adjusting size in one tab doesn't change other tabs.

Steven

• Administrator
looking at the code that does appear to be the case and looks like thats been the same behavior at least since 3.0. I wont change that for v3.2, but at least now it wont remain inconsistent between the custom and default view after restart

redwing

Just in case you didn't get the point, I was referring to default/custom tab layouts, not views. All tabs are using the default albums view.

Steven

• Administrator
yes thats what i meant - the last fix means the different custom tab layouts will no longer override the picture scaling ie. there is one global picture scaling value. There remains the long standing behavior of not resizing artwork in other tabs to the new size until restart.